Pages

Tuesday, 17 November 2015

The show

On Friday we had a show so we practices a sick game.It was a bright sunny day and the cloud drifted across the sky like ghost. We  practices in the morning.Then...Suddenly it was time to go to the show.


Room five went to the show slowly.As we sat down we watched four class rooms
and then it was our turn to go up. My friend and I were nervous.


As we were up on the stage we sang flat. I was too scared to sing  louder. I said in a whisper to Cody sing louder, but he said no. Then, when we finished singing, E papa, we trudge off the stage.

I did not like the show because it was too long.

4 comments:

  1. nice funny but IIIIIIIIIII in joyed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete